Dead Rooster’s Sure Fire Method for Seducing Women

80 Responses to “Dead Rooster’s Sure Fire Method for Seducing Women”

Comments

1. RhodesTerNo Gravatar says:

Hey, no fair.. I hit photofunia first!

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 6:31 am:

Nope! Hate to tell you, but you’re WAY behind me: Click the “incredibly hot” link near the top of my story. I Photofunia’d a long time ago. LOL

2. ettaroseNo Gravatar says:

For a dead rooster you are pretty damn slick. You are all that and a bag of chips. Yes I admit you have made me hot. Now if all the guys reading this would actually follow through with these sweet whisperings there would be lovemaking going on all over the world ! Yeah baby.

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 8:10 am:

“Slick” is my middle name; Dead “Slick” Rooster, they call me. Now, about those chips… 🙂

3. KarenNo Gravatar says:

Hey! Back offa MY MAN there Miss Ettarose! Will you REALLY clean the refrigerator? Wait, I need to go get a towel to wipe off my computer screen…will you promise not to trim your facial hair right after the bathroom is cleaned? Will you promise to notice that I’ve cleaned anything AT ALL before; taking a big spattery poop in it, wearing your size 13 muddy shoes to walk all over it, smearing hand prints and fingertip grease on it as you point stuff out? Will you mow the lawn before it gets higher than my knees? Will you change the bed occasionally or possibly notice that I’ve changed it before it started to smell bad? If you can answer yes to all these questions, I’ll contact a divorce lawyer today!

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 8:12 am:

Hey, I may be a philanderer, but I’m no home wrecker! 🙂

KarenNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 9:53 am:

Okay, if I win ya, you can be my second husband…every girl needs at least two right? I’ll be practicing my poker skills, and preparing the hubby to share. Bring the chips with you too.

4. Jenn ThorsonNo Gravatar says:

Ah, I see the girls are already fighting over you… In moments, someone will have slapped somebody else, and then both of them are going to fall into the pool, pulling at each other’s hair.

See what you started, Rooster? I mean, I know everyone needs appreciation and attention, but… at what price? 🙂

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 8:21 am:

The first half of your comment got me really hot! …but, the second half shames me. 🙁

KarenNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 9:51 am:

Miss Jenn I would never slap Ettarose! I think perhaps a nice game of poker, winner gets The Rooster, all the booze in the loser’s house, and any loose cash that might be laying around. Sound sporting ladies?

Jenn ThorsonNo Gravatar reply on January 7th, 2009 11:20 am:

Oh– well, since you have a gameplan! Right then– good luck, Ladies! I can be bribed to root one of you on by things like Entrecard points, Humorbloggers reviews and, um, Barbecue Fritos.

5. MilenaNo Gravatar says:

Probably without meaning to you’ve hit it right on the mark. My theory is that men love a clean house, a tidy existence, hot food on the table and all their messes cleaned up without them having to hear about it. That’s one of the reasons I spend most of my day in the salon and hire a cleaner for my home. My husband loooovesss me. I do to.

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 8:22 am:

Oh, no, I meant to. 🙂

You’re husband is a lucky man. 🙂

6. Um, do you think you would mind cleaning my litter box?

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 10:21 am:

If I do, do you think we could…you know, share some catnip? 🙂

7. RedRaiderNo Gravatar says:

Lol! Wow, ya got it bad huh? Just get a hooker. It’d be a lot cheaper and no strings attached!

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 10:46 am:

Hookers! Are you serious? Aren’t you worried you’ll wake up one morning with mushrooms growing on parts of your anatomy? 🙂

8. JenNo Gravatar says:

You had me at disinfectant. You are such a tease. There are not any men like you. It’s a myth like the unicorn. Maybe, just maybe y’all might lift the toilet seat and put it back down so I don’t fall in late at night (though I think you guys secretly like hearing us fall in) and you might even take out the dead rodent but organizing the refrigerator? I don’t think so.

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 11:23 am:

Are you kidding me! Refrigerators are the BEST! 🙂

9. TiggyNo Gravatar says:

Hmmm… Mr. Tiggy does the ironing and cleaning. Is he triyng to seduce me?

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 11:24 am:

Oh, baby, you’ve hit paydirt… Hang on to that guy! 🙂

10. mizdiNo Gravatar says:

Barry White.. I hear Barry White’s voice….. whispering so low in my ear…”‘Baby, I want to clean your toilets… I want to clean them so bad it hurts….” no other words can get me so in the mood! This dead rooster is damn hot!

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 1:09 pm:

Haha! Great, Mizdi!

Maybe I should’ve piped in some Barry White for the readers of this post! LOL 🙂

11. AngieSSNo Gravatar says:

You hot, sexy stud you! About half way through I sounded like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally…I swear! Seriously Mister, you’ve got it goin’ on. I knew there were other reasons I loved you. I mean, other than the obvious good looks and hot bod! 🙂

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 2:17 pm:

Baby, you already seduced me a LONG time ago! 🙂

12. Wayne JohnNo Gravatar says:

Damn, I think you turned me on. The toilet is down the hall, second door on the right. Everything you need is under the sink. See you in a few hours.

Not me? Oh. Wait a second, “honey, would you come here for a second?” “I’ve got a dead rooster for you…”

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 4:34 pm:

What a sicko. 🙂

13. thinkinfyouNo Gravatar says:

OK, you had me at the thought of you cleaning the toilet. Any man that would risk his life wrangling the funk that drop in there,is a GOD in my eyes!!

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 6:05 pm:

What in the hell IS that stuff? LOL 🙂

14. JoeNo Gravatar says:

I know my lady is safe from your charms. I’m pretty sure she likes to do all that stuff after work. It probably helps relax her or something.

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 6:06 pm:

Hahahaha! That is HILARIOUS! No wonder you won the Humor Blogger of the Year award. 🙂

15. You dirty old pervert! Email me, and I’ll totally give you my address and phone number.

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 6:22 pm:

Just make sure the toilets are good and dirty… 🙂

16. MadMadMargoNo Gravatar says:

All aboard!

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 10:14 pm:

Whoo-whoo! 🙂

17. AngiNo Gravatar says:

Either some woman taught you really well, or you’re one man in a thousand who’s actually been paying attention. 😉

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 5th, 2009 10:16 pm:

…make that, ONE IN A MILLION! 🙂

Thanks, Angi! 🙂

18. Echidna girlNo Gravatar says:

Can I still do the laundry (it soothes me)? I’ll trade you keeping the garage tidy enough to actually keep the car parked inside it instead. Then we’ve got a deal.

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 6th, 2009 7:40 am:

Deal. 🙂

19. omg…i’m so close…

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 6th, 2009 7:41 am:

Best comment I have EVER got… 🙂

20. danaNo Gravatar says:

I never was so hot as when I last saw Joe from the back as he was vacuuming. Something about that back and forth motion. . . . but I contained my excitement until he was finished.

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 6th, 2009 11:40 am:

“…but I contained my excitement until he was finished.”

Hahaha! That’s hilarious! 🙂

21. UniNo Gravatar says:

and if anyone believes a word of this…….he has a bridge to sell you also!

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 6th, 2009 11:45 am:

Stop chasing off the customers! And, I know it’s impressive, but seriously, calling it a “bridge” is a little extreme, don’t you think? 🙂

UniNo Gravatar reply on January 6th, 2009 2:16 pm:

not in the least (big smile)

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 6th, 2009 2:28 pm:

🙂

22. Chelle B.No Gravatar says:

Wait!! I get you first since I have the matching cowgirl hat that goes with yours!! 🙂

William McCammentNo Gravatar reply on January 6th, 2009 3:25 pm:

I know, I’ve seen your NAUGHTY cowgirl hat… 🙂

23. chat blancNo Gravatar says:

you’re right! no woman can resist you now! 🙂

Share Your Thoughts...